- About Us
- Contact Us
Scheel hybrid windows consist of a vinyl (PVC) interior with exterior extruded aluminum cladding to take advantage of the unique performance qualities of each material. Vinyl is known for its exceptional energy performance, sound abatement, and low maintenance care. The exterior aluminum cladding offers increased durability and adds more aesthetic options to suit your exterior style preference and enhance the look of your home, whether classic or contemporary. From the outside, hybrid windows are indistinguishable from traditional wood frames at a more affordable price point. Durability, comfort, and style, all in one.
Vinyl hybrids combine the superior look of wood with the savings of vinyl. This option serves a midway point between traditional wood and pure vinyl: if wood is too expensive but you’d like something better looking than vinyl, then this is the right choice for you! Our hybrid windows are available in a wide selection of colours, including black, beige, brown, and white.
By combining the benefits of aluminum and PVC, you can have the best of materials in a single window. Our PVC interior profile and aluminum exterior provide exceptional insulation and structural superiority that only our Scheel design can offer. Our exceptional craftsmanship makes these energy-efficient hybrid windows a secure investment that will serve you well for years and years.
1. High number of internal chambers offers optimal thermal insulation
2. Triple weatherstripping for maximum air and water tightness, reducing heating and cooling costs
3. Interior vinyl profile offers superior comfort, energy savings, and sound abatement
4. Exterior aluminum cladding offers superior durability and beauty
5. Wide colour selection, including black, white, beige, and brown
6. Enamel finish: thermoset acrylic is known for its superior resistance to corrosion, impact, and superficial abrasion
7. Cladding is fastened from the inside, leaving no visible screws
The family team at Scheel has been designing and manufacturing superior products right here in the Ottawa Valley since 1948, and we maintain the same commitment to quality and excellent with our hybrid windows. We will guide you through the process of selecting the right model for your needs, manufacture the windows to your home’s exact specifications, and then finish the job with expert installation. Because we do everything ourselves, we are able to offer superior products at builder-grade products and back all of our windows with the famous “Worry-Free 20 Year Warranty,” the best in the industry.
To learn more about choose hybrid PVC/aluminum windows for your home: